1. Dharna is the only thing you have in mind.
That is right! It is on your Facebook timeline, your Twitter retweets and your crappy television set! Gone are the days when a family used to sit together and discuss things which happened to them that day; today famines sit together and talk about what is happening and not happening in ISLAMABAD!
Random fun fact: When you wake up in the middle of the night, you check Twitter to see if everyone is okay. You also don’t sleep well when there are rumors of crackdowns and arrests and all that shiz
2. Parliament sessions are the new Pyaray Afzal. Only without the Pyaray. Or the Afzal.
So, dude, did you ever think you would be one of those people who would watch Parliament sessions thoroughly and dissect them one by one? I didn’t. I didn’t even know we had a parliament! JOKE ALERT. I did. Even though it is obviously very useless. I didn’t know our Parliamentarians though and now that I am fully aware, I wish I wasn’t.
3. You watch every speech of Imran Khan’s.
Even if its at 3 am. You even wake your other family members and try to get them to watch it with you. (from experience, don’t ever wake up them up if they had a tiring day. They can never hate Imran Khan but they CAN and WILL hate you)
4. You are arguing with every PMLN supporter ever.
Helpful tip: DONT. Dont waste your time on them esp on Twitter. They will make you answer their questions but will NEVER answer yours.
5. You are emotionally invested to every pro PTI tweet
You share, retweet, learn them by heart.
(Also the videos posted make me feel really emotional)
6. Showing the luuuvvveee by changing your display pictures.
And your cover photos and swapping your wrist watches for PTI ribbons! Also, you have been to Isl atleast ONCE. You have also attended inter city dharnas atleast once.
7. You personally cheer from your homes when IK makes some statement.
8. You know every signature IK’s statement by heart.
I mean, come on, how can you resist them? I am such a mind reader, I can almost always predict what IK is going to say next. BEAT THAT.
9. You judge people who aren’t PTI supporters.
AND YOU ARE DOING NOTHING WRONG, SON.
10. Them rigging statistics are at your fingertips!